Monday 14 April 2014

5 Secrets You Must Know About Sport Betting

Never put all of your eggs in one basket. That adage is true for life, for other types of investments and also true for sports betting. This is the underlying notion behind diversification. The truth remains that there is no sure way not to lose your shirt. Some people say, "trust your gut", but if you have a case of the bubbly guts, then they may not be too reliable. It is imperative to use common sense, and that always leads back to my first point; never put all of your eggs in one basket. However, I have some secrets that I only share with friends. These secrets will prove invaluable if you participate in sports betting, online betting, or gambling online. Good thing we are friends, check them out below.

1. Know your limits. While this is true in gambling, it is also true in sports betting. Knowing your limits is extended to your alcohol consumption. Make a rule, that you will not bet when you are drunk. Your perceptions are skewed, and you will be screwed.
2. Do your homework! Okay, so lets say USC always loses the last game in November. This year they are playing Alabama. Why would you waste you bet against Alabama since they are playing USC in the last game in November? If you hadn't done your homework you would!
3. Play with your disposable funds. Set up money that you can stand to lose. We always hear this rule from any expert in the field of stock market and foreign exchange. This is what you bet with, and you leave it at that. Developing a problem or getting into one can be very easy. But if you take this tip you wont ever have to worry about Big John's guys knocking on your door at 4am
4. No loyalty! This is tough one. You see I am a die hard FSU Seminole, if you cut me I will truthfully bleed garnet and gold. Take my word, one Friday night I tried. But no matter how much I love my alma mater, it shouldn't influence my decision to make a sound bet. I mean we are talking money. And the last time I checked FSU has made enough money on my undergrad.
5. Watch the props. I don't bet on these. They are side bets alternative to the final score. I do not bet on these... that often.

No comments:

Post a Comment